- The Services and Clients.
- Company provides Clients certain work management services (“Services”), including through its proprietary portal Wizergos Productivity Software Platform. Using the Services shall be deemed to constitute sufficient proof that Clients have read, understood and accepted this Policy.
- Personal Information
- “Personal Information” for the purposes of this Policy means only the following information:
(a) Mobile phone numbers of Clients’ personnel who use the Services pursuant to Clients’ contract with Company (“Authorized Users”)
(b) Email addresses of Authorized Users
- Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information.
- Company may collect, store, access and use Personal Information solely to the extent required for Company to enable Clients and Authorized Users to utilize the Services and monitor such use, including to verify if the use is in compliance with the Client’s contract with Company. The Company may also use the Personal Information to keep Clients and Authorized Users informed about the Company’s products and services, including any promotional offers.
- Applicability of Policy.
- While this Policy applies to all Personal Information collected, stored and used by Company, it is intended to comply only with the applicable laws of India and not any other jurisdiction.
- Sharing of Personal Information with Third Parties.
- Company shall not publish, sell, give on rent, trade or otherwise transfer Personal Information to third parties, except as may be required by law, or pursuant to the order of a court or regulatory authority, or in order for Company to enforce its rights. In the event Company needs to share Personal Information with third parties, Company shall enter into non-disclosure agreements that are, at the least, as protective as the provisions of this Policy.
- Company reasonably presumes that Clients or Authorized Users who transmit Personal Information to Company are doing so out of their own volition. Company does not compel Clients or Authorized Users to disclose Personal Information. Clients or Authorized Users may opt not to provide Personal Information. However, doing so may render all or some of the Services unusable and Company shall not be responsible for the same.
- Correctness and Integrity of Personal Information.
- Company accesses Personal Information as aforesaid on an ‘as is’ basis. Therefore, Company shall not be responsible in any way for the correctness, completeness and integrity of any Personal Information collected hereunder.
- Company shall take all reasonable precautions by way of using current industry standard encryption technologies to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
- For any inquiries and complaints, the following email address may be used: email@example.com. All inquiries and complaints shall be looked into promptly and without charging any fee to the inquirer / complainant.
- Company shall always cooperate with regulatory authorities and investigating agencies in India in the matter of treatment of Personal Information.
- Company may modify this Policy in its sole discretion at any time. The amendments shall apply to existing Clients from the date they are informed of the same on the Company’s website. It shall be the sole responsibility of Clients to intimate their Authorized Users of such amendments.